Payment Terms & Conditions
- Prepayment is required by new clients placing orders less than $250.
- Payment terms are net 15 days of invoice date, upon approved credit only.
- A late fee of 1.5% per month may be added to all unpaid balances.
- Delinquent accounts may be served on a prepayment/C.O.D. basis.
- Accounts delinquent 90 days may be scheduled for collection.
- Special Discounts are available for early payment - ask your Sales Rep for details.
- Orders $10,000+ will require a 50% deposit.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and E-Checks by phone or fax
- Sales and Use taxes apply for all shipments or pickups in the state of TN unless a tax exemption form is on file.
Shipping and Handling
- All shipping and handling rates will be calculated at the time of shipment unless otherwise stated.
CONDITIONS OF SALE & Limited Warranty
- These terms and conditions apply to the sale by Paragon Printing to Buyer of the Products identified in our Quote's/Sales Agreement. These Terms and Conditions of Sale may only be modified or amended in writing that specifically references the Sale, which sets forth the agreed change or changes, and is signed by an authorized Paragon Printing representative.
- The sale of the Products shall be governed by the laws of the state of Tennessee in effect on the date of the sale. Any legal action pertaining to the sale of the Products must be commenced within 12 months after the cause of the action arose.
- The Products are sold FOB Paragon Printing's facility (the “point of shipping”). Paragon Printing shall place the Products in possession of a carrier at the Shipping Point for shipment of the Products to the destination designated by Buyer. Buyer shall bear all other expenses of transportation including, without limitation, loading and unloading, storage and freight. Title to and risk of loss of the Products shall pass to Buyer upon placement of the Products into the carrier's possession by Paragon Printing. The Products shall be deemed tendered to Buyer upon delivery of the Products to the carrier by Paragon Printing.
- Any delivery date(s) or time for delivery provided by Paragon Printing are approximate and not a guarantee of a particular date or time of delivery. Under no circumstances shall Paragon Printing be liable for failure to deliver or delay in delivery occasioned, in whole or in part, by fire, flood, explosion, casualty, riot, strike, embargo, transportation delay, breakdown, accident, act of God, or by inability to secure materials, fuel, supplies, power or shipping space or because of the public enemy, terrorist act, any governmental authority or any other causes or circumstances beyond Paragon Printing's reasonable control
- Limited Warranty. Paragon Printing warrants to Buyer that the Products will conform to the description and specifications designated in our quote/sale, subject to Paragon Printing's standard manufacturing variations, tolerances and classifications.
- (a) In the event the Products do not conform to the quote/sale, Paragon Printing's Limited Warranty, Buyer's sole and exclusive remedy shall be, at Paragon Printing's option, to (1) repair the Products, (2) replace the Products, or (3) refund the purchase price paid to Paragon Printing by Buyer for the non-conforming Products. (b) No claim by Buyer of any kind, whether or not based on Paragon Printing's alleged negligence, shall be greater than the purchase price of the Products. (c) Buyer shall not offset against any amounts owed to Paragon Printing for the Products any sums arising under any other sales order or transaction between Paragon Printing and Buyer.
- Buyer will pay the price set forth in the Quote/Sale for the Products. Payment shall be made by Buyer to Paragon Printing in legal tender, by cashier's check, wire transfer, credit card, or Buyer's check. The terms of payment are as provided in the Quote. Once Paragon Printing incurs costs or expenses in acquiring material or producing product, the Buyer's deposit (if any) is non-refundable. 8. The amount of any present or future sales, use, excise or other similar tax applicable to the Products shall be paid by Buyer, or in lieu thereof Buyer shall, in advance of delivery of the Products, provide Paragon Printing with an acceptable tax exemption certificate.
- Return of Products. Buyer may not return the Products except pursuant to any applicable warranty provisions, unless such return has been authorized in writing by Paragon prior to such return. Buyer shall bear the costs of such return including, without limitation, transportation charges unless the Products are returned under the Limited Warranty, in which case the terms of the Limited Warranty regarding returns shall apply.
- In the event one or more of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall for any reason be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect by a court of competent jurisdiction, the same shall not invalidate or otherwise affect any other provisions, and the Quotation or Terms and Conditions shall be construed as if such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision was never a part of such document.
- Upon receipt by Paragon Printing of full payment for the printing ordered by Customer, Paragon Printing warrants to Customer that its printing will not materially fade for a period of one year from the date of shipment from Paragon Printing's print facility. Warranty adjustment for printing that has materially faded will be on a prorated basis, determined from the date of shipment to the date of the warranty claim. Except for printing on mesh or polyethylene (P.E.) material, Paragon Printing's Properly Installed material finishing and material is warranted against defects in material or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of shipment from Paragon Printing's plant. Paragon Printing's Properly Installed mesh with nylon edging or P.E. material finishing and material is warranted against defects in material or workmanship for a period of 60 days from the date of shipment. Mesh without nylon edging is warranted against defects in material or workmanship for a period of fifteen days from the date of shipment. Within this applicable time period, Paragon Printing will replace the warranted printing returned to Paragon Printing's authorized printing facility (shipping prepaid by Customer) without charge for material or labor.
- Customer must obtain Paragon Printing's approval for the return of the printing in advance of shipment to Paragon Printing. Paragon Printing reserves the right to refuse to pay for return shipping on any unapproved returns. Paragon Printing will ship the replaced printing at its cost via the same freight shipment means used by Customer in shipping the defective printing to Paragon Printing. Replacement printing will be comparable to the original printing and will carry the original limited warranty. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO THE PRINTING, FINISHING, AND MATERIAL “Properly Installed” means printing installed by tensioning it on a solid backing such as a metal billboard, building wall, or similar flat surface, which prevents the printing from blowing back and forth in the wind.
Damages not covered
This Limited Warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage that occurs during shipment except as otherwise agreed in writing by Paragon Printing.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, improper installation, excessive folding, or creasing of the printing material.
- Damage caused by fire, flood, lightning, hail, other natural disaster, war, terrorism, riot, civil disturbance, or other cause beyond Paragon Printing's reasonable control.
Limitation of Liability
- Paragon Printing's liability is limited to the purchase price paid by the Customer for the defective printing. In no event shall Paragon Printing be liable for any special, consequential, incidental, punitive or exemplary damages arising out of or in any way connected to the installation, display, or use of the printing including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, lost revenues, cost of substitute or replacement printing, down time, injury to property, or amounts paid to one or more third parties relating to the printing.
- The rights and obligations of the parties under this Limited Warranty shall be governed, interpreted, and enforced under the laws of the State of Tennessee, without regard to conflict of law principles.